Python 2: Intermediate Reference Sheet
Here is an intermediate cheat sheet for the Python programming language (click on this link to download). The attached cheat sheet includes the following topics.
- Python Conditional statements – The if statement
- Python Conditional statements – The if-else statement
- Python Conditional statements – The if-elif-else statement
- Python Match Statement
- Python Multiline Strings
- Python Dates
- Python Math functions
- Reading Files – text files (line by line)
- Reading Files – text files into a variable
- Reading Files – JSON files
- Writing Files – text files
- Writing Files – JSON files
- Python Modules
- Command Line User Input
- Python Modules – Using PIP for Installing
Stay tuned for the advanced version. Happy programming.
Note: you can use this cheat sheet any way you want as long the watermark is left intact. Thank you.