Python 1: Beginner Reference Sheet
Here is a cheat sheet for the Python programming language (click on this link to download) The attached cheat sheet includes the following topics.
- Installing Python on PC, Mac, or Linux
- Installing Example Python IDE (integrated development
- Running Python Programs from Command Line
- “Hello World” in Python
- Checking your Python version (once installed)
- Running Python Programs from your IDE
- Python Variables
- Python Variables: INTEGERS & BOOLEANS
- Python Variables: FLOATS
- Python Variables: Strings
- Python Variables: Dictionaries
- Python Variables: Lists
- Python Variables: Tuples
- Python Loops – For Loop – Simple version
- Python Loops – For Loop – Iterating a list
- Python Loops – For Loop with a Zip function
- Python Loops – While loop
- Python Loops – Do-While Loop
- Python Loops – Break statement
- Python Loops – Continue statement
Stay tuned for the intermediate version. Happy programming.
Note: you can use this cheat sheet any way you want as long the watermark is left in tact. Thank you.